It is futile trying to search vim.org for R-related plugins, so this page lists scripts related to the use of Vim with the R Project for statistical computing.
Evaluate R codeEdit
- R: send R code from a Vim buffer to R comments
- GNU R: facilitate work with R comments
- Vim-R-plugin2: plugin to work with R comments
- rcom: execute R code via screen, tmux, rcom, or rserve (Windows, Linux) comments
- R-MacOSX: evaluate R code from Vim in Mac OS X comments
- R: execute R code from Vim on Mac OS X comments
Syntax and indentationEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.