map <F12> <Esc>:Tlist<CR><C-W>h<C-W>s:VTreeExplore<CR>:set nonu<CR><C-W>l
The mapping does the following:
- Opens the TagList (opens left by default).
- Switches to the TagList window and splits it.
- Opens VTreeExplorer in the split window.
- Turns of line numbering in the VTreeExplorer.
- Switches back to the window where you started.
Comments[edit | edit source]
Not sure if Tlist and VTreeExplore can be used with
|, but consider (untested):
map <F12> <Esc>:Tlist <Bar> wincmd h <Bar> wincmd s <Bar> VTreeExplore <Bar> set nonu <Bar> wincmd l<CR>
Also consider using 'nnoremap' and 'inoremap' and possibly 'vnoremap' rather than just 'map'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.