Tip 49 Printable Monobook Previous Next
created March 14, 2001 · complexity basic · author Anon · version 5.7
You can change the case of letters:
- Toggle case "HellO" to "hELLo" with ~.
- Uppercase "HellO" to "HELLO" with gU.
- Lowercase "HellO" to "hello" with gu.
- Toggle case of the character under the cursor, or all visually-selected characters.
- Toggle case of the next three characters.
- Toggle case of the current line.
- Uppercase the visually-selected text.
- First press v or V then move to select text.
- If you don't select text, pressing U will undo all changes to the current line.
- Change the current line to uppercase.
- Lowercase the visually-selected text.
- If you don't select text, pressing u will undo the last change.
- Change the current line to lowercase.
- Change current word to uppercase.
- Change current word to lowercase.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.