- is a Vim user since 3.5 years
- is a #vim regular
- is the author of space.vim (which has yet to be published on vim.org and github.org)
- has helped with visual_studio.vim
- mainly uses gVim in Windows, but also Vim in Cygwin and Ubuntu
- is using Vim for Ruby, Python, C++, C, a range of assembler variants and a wide range of proprietary file formats
- has written a few custom syntax scripts and ftplugins for proprietary file formats (not published)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.